P.I.E. (Partners in Education)
Partners In Education (PIE) is a group of interested parents, building leaders, and Mr. Hanson, Assistant Principal, who work for the benefit of the school. New people and old friends are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings. This year, the group will meet in the school library on the dates listed below!
Each year in the spring, the group reflects on the work accomplished during the year, then reviews and develops goals for the upcoming year. Our goals are:
- To provide a bridge between home and school.
- To improve the appearance of the school.
- To bring more enrichment and cultural diversity to the Narragansett community.
- To provide support to Narragansett families in need.
- To encourage parental participation in PIE and PIE activities.
- To promote awareness of wellness and safety to the Narragansett community.
Please join us as we enrich school experiences for your children! For more information, call or email Sean Hanson at 222-1253 or [email protected]